Using the handout your student received during registration, click on the link above to set up your account.
As part of our continuing efforts to provide information regarding your student's progress and status, beginning September 8th, 2009 parents will be able to view student information for their students from our school database using the District Parent Portal. Through our secure server you will be able to view your student's demographic data, grades, unofficial transcripts, attendance records. class schedule, progress toward completion of graduation requirements and emergency contact information. This letter will provide you with the information necessary to log into the District Parent Portal through any internet connection.
The following information is required prior to creating a DISTRICT Parent or Student Portal account:
1. Logging on
- Email account
- Student Permanent Identification Number- a unique number assigned to each student, provided in the letter
- Valid area Code & Telephone Number- Visit MMHS to set up an account if you do not have a telephone number
- Verification Code- a random code containing numbers and uppercase letters, provided in the letter
2. Accessing Student Information
- After logging on to the DISTRICT Grade Portal at http://abi.murrieta.k12.ca.us/, select Parent Portal Only to create a New Account with your email address and a password you create. You will be required to change your password after you lo on to the DISTRICT Parent Portal for the first time.
3. Logging out
- Once logged in you will be given access to a number of tabbed choices including Student Info, Attendance & Grades. A link to Change Password and Logout is located toward the top left of the screen. Please note: All information is current. You will be able to view or print any of the information. Important: Transcripts printed from the DISTRICT Parent Portal are unofficial and will not be accepted by other schools or colleges. For additional information and interpretation of transcripts, please contact your student's counselor or our registrar, Tracy Boze at mailto: email@example.com, 951.677.0568 ext. 6468.
- DISTRICT Parent Portal will automatically log you out after 20 minutes of inactivity. It is imperative that you log out and close the internet browser when you have finished using the District Parent Portal on a public computer (any non-home computer). Failing to close the internet browser may make your student's personal record available to users who use the computer after you. They may be able to view and /or print out information contained in your student's personal record.
- If you have difficulty accessing your account please contact Murrieta Mesa High School or AP secretary Lisa Rivera at 951.677.0568 ext. 6486.