The One Award
Award Nominee Criteria
Each individual employee contributes a unique attribute in making MVUSD ONE amazing school district to be a part of. The recipient of “The One” award should exemplify the following practices listed in the criteria below.
Honorees are chosen on a weekly basis.
Strong Nominees exhibit the following attributes:
A strong leader demonstrates a unique ability to guide and inspire others, which in turn contributes to the effective and efficient functioning of the School. The staff member may possess leadership in the following way:
- Inspires and encourages others to develop both professionally and
- Models perseverance in the face of adversity and readily adapts to new
- Aligns actions and decisions with the District’s goals, mission, and core
A committed staff member demonstrates a deep commitment to not only their work but executing the district's core values in their day to day job duties. This quality is demonstrated when an employee:
- Displays a strong commitment to providing excellent service to co-workers and
- Is known as a reliable source of support in our school community, willing to volunteer in different capacities in order to enrich our
- Demonstrate involvement in educational development activities in the school and beyond
- Shares enthusiasm for the school district with others
This person works effectively and efficiently with others to achieve solidarity.
- Establishes positive relationships across multiple levels of the
- Mentors and cultivates staff members, developing a culture of respect and support that contributes to an environment conductive to
- Inspires others to work collaboratively
Builds relationships with other staff members that support a high level of trust and credibility.
To nominate someone click here!