2018/2019 Chamber Members and Parents,
Your student has auditioned for and been accepted into the VMHS Chamber Choir for the 2018-2019 school year. Please peruse the calendar and listed requirements below for this class. Chamber Choir is an elite singing group here at Vista and participation in the group cannot be taken lightly.
Chamber Choir members are expected to:
- Be a member of 2 choir classes unless prearranged with choir director.
- Rehearse music at home and record practice time on a practice chart.
- Be leaders in Chamber as well as in Chorale or Jazz.
- Be present at ALL concerts. Permission to miss a concert is very rarely given and more than one occurrence will result in being dropped from the group.
- Be a positive presence in the community and at our feeder schools as a representative of our program and our school
- Keep grades above a 2.0 with no “F”s.
- Students are expected to communicate performance dates and upcoming events to parents, bosses, and teachers and manage schedules appropriately juggling school, activities, work, and choir. My communication is primarily with the students. As upper classmen they will be expected to handle this communication appropriately.
Chamber Choir 2018-2019 Preliminary Event and Performance Calendar-Subject to change
TBA Mandatory Parent Meeting
4th Fall Concert
24th RCC Fall Festival-during the day
10th Colony Concert
11th Santa Run #1
13th Holiday Concert
17th/18th Santa Run #2 and 3
22nd Univ. of Redlands Festival
4th Incoming 8th Grade Parent Night
7th Spring Concert
10-14 Choir Tour
22-23 Broadway Show Dress Reh.
24-25 Broadway Show
6 GraduationCH Calendar/Exp SheetTuxedos-David's Tux (951) 694-6532Basic rental is $90/+ $10 shoes/+ $10-15 for tailoringPLEASE GET FITTED PRIOR TO 9/11Remind101 # (385) 218-6745 code:@vmhsch