Welcome to Mrs. Chisholm's 7th grade science classes!
Contact Information for Mrs. Chisholm:
(951) 304-1885 ext. 3559
I hope you are ready to have a year full of learning and challenges! Science Rules!
Please use the following link to Haiku for more detailed class information:
* If you need instructions for accessing your student Haiku account please see the district webpage.
* If you need instructions for creating your parent Haiku account please see the district webpage.
Grading information is available through the Aeries portal.
Materials (7th grade Science): Please obtain the following supplies ASAP.
- 4 Pocket Folders with fasteners or a single 1/2 inch three ring binder(I find the binder to be more manageable).
- 1 Day planner (provided by the school)
- 1 Highlighter
- 3 Pencils, erasers, and lead refills (if applicable)
- 1 Pack of Colored Pencils with full name on box
- College or wide ruled binder paper
Classroom Supplies Wish List
*Color Copy paper
*Expo (or comparable brand) dry erase markers
*Disinfecting Wipes (i.e. Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
*Paper towel rolls
Welcome to the 2013/2014 School Year! Come with your mind, heart and soul ready to learn!