• Federal Impact Aidpatriot day

    Does your child

    ·Have a parent in the United States military

    ·Live on Federal property or public housing

    ·Have a parent who works on federal property (civil servants) or are they Native American? 

    If so, they are a federally-connected student.    School districts are eligible to receive Federal Impact Aid Funding for federally-connected students. However, the only way districts can collect the proper amount of federal impact aid dollars is by collecting a Federal Impact Aid Survey for each and every federally-connected student.
    Download the Impact Aid Survey and complete a survey for each of your school-age children and return the surveys to their school.