These are the goals of the VMHS AFJROTC unit. It is imperative that all cadets are familiar with these goals. The VMHS JROTC program is responsible for achieving these goals by the end of the JROTC school year.
- 90% of our unit will maintain a 3.0 average in AFJROTC and 70% will have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher by the end of each semester.
- The unit will establish a relationship with BNN, Band, Choir and Plus for the purpose of building connections, sharing leadership experiences, and helping each other with school activities.
- Our unit will uphold a 70% retention rate for the 2022-2023 school year. This will be accomplished by doing Staff monthly visits to the flights, online videos, and advertising through our schools newsletter.
- The unit will have weekly campus cleanups assigned to each flight. Staff will work with our janitors to identify areas on campus that need to be cleaned.
- The unit will donate $2500 worth of urgent-need items to Project T.O.U.C.H., in the fight against homelessness. This drive will start in October 2021 and end on 20 December 2021.
- The entire unit will participate in 1 Murrieta Valley Unified School district campus clean up per semester.
Last Modified on November 29, 2021