Website for reference for all computers Mac PC and android.....
http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/Text, copying and pasting
1. Choose the Internet site you like.
2. Find a site with pictures and text on it.
3. ‘Highlight’ the text you want to copy by dragging the mouse across it from start to end of the passage you want.
4. Click EDIT on menu bar and ‘Highlight’ Copy or use the keyboard shortcut Control + c or use the right mouse button and click Copy.
5. Minimize page using minus sign.
6. Go to START button, then PROGRAMS, and then choose the word processor you normally use.
7. Press ENTER a few times so that when the text is inserted it gives room for name and heading.
8. Click EDIT (on menu in the word processor) and then PASTE. This makes the writing appear on the WP page.
9. At the bottom of the writing you should press enter a few times so that the picture has room beneath the writing.
10. You can now manipulate the text in the normal way by enlarging it or even changing the font.Picture, copying and pasting
1. Maximize the Internet site by click on its’ name on the task bar.
2. Find the picture you want to copy.
3. Take the pointer over the picture and click the Right mouse button. One of the options should be to COPY, click copy.
4. Minimize the Internet site using the minus sign.
5. Open the Word processing program by clicking on its’ name on the task bar. This should maximize it.
6. Click EDIT (on menu in the word processor) and then PASTE or use the keyboard shortcut keys Control + v. This makes the picture appear on the WP page.
7. You can now move the picture in the normal way by clicking on it and centring or resizing it etc.
Last Modified on February 28, 2021