ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Welcome to the Murrieta Valley Unified School District where our focus is on individual student academic success and our mission is to inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care.
School sites accept NEW Intra-district transfer requests (K-12) *Intra-District = a transfer between schools in MVUSD.
Intra-district Transfer Requests between schools within the Murrieta Valley School District are processed at the school site. Please submit the Intra-district requests to the school site that you are requesting.
District accepts NEW and RENEWAL Inter-district transfer requests for the upcoming school year.
Inter-district = a transfer between schools in other districts. Typically the home school district will notify MVUSD of your request if they have approved your student's release from their district. However, if the home district provides you with their signed Inter-release, you can submit your Inter-district requests to the Murrieta Valley Unified District Office at 41870 McAlby Court.
February 4 Online Pre-Enrollment begins for all students new to the Murrieta Valley Unified School District, including Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten students.
Final day of Open Enrollment for NEW or RENEWAL of Inter-district transfer requests to school sites
Final day to submit (NEW) INTRADISTRICT transfer requests at the School Site.
Onsite enrollment appointments begin for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten and New enrollees. Please contact the school site to make an appointment to complete registration and turn in documents such as, birth certificate/verification of age, immunization records, verification of residency and more depending on the grade level of your student.
Open Enrollment INTRA-district and INTER-district Transfer notifications to parents will be sent no later than this date.
*All other transfers that are turned in after 2/13/20 will be considered case by case
Inter and Intra District Questions?
Please contact the desired school site enrollment tech for questions regarding the status of your interdistrict permit request.
- My School Locater
- New Student Enrollment
- Kindergarten Enrollment
- Returning Student Registration
Proof of Residency Requirement
- Immunization Requirements
- Intradistrict transfer requests (inside the district) are processed at the school site. Submit the Intradistrict Transfer request to the school site you wish to have the student attend.
- To complete enrollment for new students, all registration forms, birth certification/verification of age, immunization records, physical and verification of residence must be turned in to the school.
- Middle and High Schools provide separate registration information on their websites and by mail.
- Periodically, MVUSD Elementary and Middle Schools may be at or near capacity. When that occurs, new students may be assigned to another school within MVUSD where classroom space is available. For current information on a school's enrollment capacity, contact the school office. For student transfer information, click here or contact Leslie Anderson in the Student Data Services Department at 696-1600 ext 1224.
All students in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District (MVUSD) are ensured an equal access to all available courses and educational and co-curricular programs. All students have equal access to educational facilities and evaluation procedures. This non-discrimination policy includes access to all the career technical education programs and activities. The Murrieta Valley Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, immigration status, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental/marital or family status, primary language, medical condition, genetic information, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. The Board prohibits, at any district school or school activity, unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying of any student based on the protected characteristics named above.