Alice Torigoe (Ms.T)
- Received her B. A. Degree from California State Northridge with a focus on education and a minor in Mathematics.
- She obtained her Moderate/Severe teaching credentials from California State University SanBernardino.
- She has been a special Education Moderate/Severe teacher since 2005, and currently teaches at Thompson Middle School.
- Alice Torigoe is a strong Advocate for using all modalities of learning. Using hands-on, videos, music, repetition, scaffolding, mainstreaming, and any resource necessary to help each child achieve their highest potential.
- By building a strong teacher/student relationship she is able to focus on positive strengths each student has, along with collaborating with parents to meet their concerns and needs.
- Ms. Torigoe enjoys time spent with her family.
- She enjoys cooking, watching her grandson at his dance competitions, decorating for holidays, and traveling.
- She does not drink coffee