- A swab designed for your instrument. Silk works best but cotton swabs are also acceptable. Do not use felt swabs as they smear the water instead of absorbing it.
- Soft cloth (cotton or flannel).
- Directed Practice Guide -print a copy for your binder
- Essential Elements Library -videos and songs with your book
- Assembly & Cleaning Video
- Finger/Hand Placement
- Supplement to EE -print a copy for your binder
- Changing Notes Practice
- Fingering/Note Quiz -print a copy for your binder
- Scales -used at the end of the school year