- 4 working reeds: Reeds wear out with use and do not last all year. Don’t wait until you break your last reed to buy more. Try to have 4 working reeds at all times. A “working” reed is light tan in color and is not chipped, cracked or more than a month old.
- Reed case that holds at least 4 reeds.
- Swab designed for your instrument. Silk works best but cotton swabs are also acceptable. Do not use felt swabs as they smear the water instead of absorbing it.
- Cork grease.
- Soft cloth (cotton or flannel).
- Directed Practice Guide -print a copy for your binder
- Essential Elements Library -videos and songs with your book
- Assembly & Cleaning Video
- Finger/Hand Placement
- Supplement to EE -print a copy for your binder
- Fingering/Note Quiz -print a copy for your binder
- Scales -used at the end of the school year