2019-20120 Professional Development Opportunities
Access the Professional Learning Hub HERE for a listing of offerings, schedule, and registration.
Educational Services is please to offer a variety of training opportunities that support and promote our major district instructional initiatives:
- Rigorous and relevant learning experiences
- Genuine student engagement informed by ongoing formative assessment
- Access to the curriculum for the full range of student learners through universal design strategies
- Support for English Language Learnings
- Support for special populations
- Strategic implementation of instructional technology
- Implementation of new standards
These trainings are available to all teachers in the district and can particularly support our Induction Candidates as they complete their Individual Learning Plans. Depending on the topic, sessions may be offered as full-day, after school, asynchronous online, and/or webinar-based professional learning experiences in order to maximize teacher access. Teachers may attend all or any of the sessions depending on individual professional learning needs. First-time contracted certificated attendees are paid at the non-emergency sub-rate for attending after school, webinar-based, or online sessions.
*Please note: registration space in all sessions is subject to budget and facilitator availability, so enrollments occur on a first-come, first-served basis.