Ms. Jones Communication
- Next week is technically "Spring Break", however, I do want you to continue checking in for updates from me. I need you to try out the tasks I am posting in order for you to get used to different things we will be using starting April 6.
- Most of you have not done a Flipgrid assignment. I do want you to post on all the topics I have posted. Make sure you are using the Office 365 account to access it (redbutton), enter 9-digitstudentIDemail@example.com and MvusdMMDD!. It will not let you use anything else like gmail, yahoo, verizon, etc.
- Over the next week, I have posted specific assignmnts for iReady. There are 3 Reading and 3 Math assignments. Please do these assignments in place of other things you are doing on iReady. I am looking at your progress on these specific assignments over the next week.
- I am monitoring student usage time on iReady, and there are a number of you who haven't done any time this week on Reading and Math. If there is a reason why, please email me.
- I want you to be ready to go on April 6. Please send me an email if you need anything help at all, or you just want to say hi. I miss you and want to hear from you.
Last Modified on March 26, 2020