VERY IMPORTANT 5TH GRADE NEWS
Our year is quickly coming to an end, and while our end was not what we had planned, we have some alternative plans. PLEASE read this carefully, as I have a lot of very important information to share.
YEARBOOKS, GRADUATION T-SHIRT, BELONGINGS PICK UP
Please use the following link to sign up for your pick-up date and time appointment:
On Wednesday May 27th and Thursday May 28th ,the classroom will be open on an appointment only visit. Due to social distancing rules, we have to follow these steps.
- First sign up for a time slot on Sign Up Genius using the link above.
- Notice the slots are only 10 minutes long, it is CRITICAL that you are on time and don’t linger longer than your 10 minutes.
- Students may come with their parent, or by themselves.
- As much as I would love nothing more than to hug you and hang out, that is not allowed.
- If you see a friend in the hallway please know you can wave and say hi, but we can’t hang out on the playground or sign yearbooks.
- If you have library books or checked out a device you need to stop at the library first. You will receive a slip that then tells me I am clear to give you your belonging. If you have a device, don’t forget to return the charger as well!
- If you took home Red Fern or Hatchet, please return those to the classroom.
- When you enter the classroom you will find a bag labeled with your name. Inside the bag will be any of your classwork, personal belongings, Graduation T-Shirt, a yearbook if you ordered one, and a surprise treat! If you have inventions still in the class, you will need to pick those up too!
- Make every effort retrieve your belongings during these time slots, mainly because we are all wearing our Graduation Shirts on Friday May 29th!
5th GRADE DRIVE THRU FINALE
While this will be a first, this year we will be celebrating our 5th graders achievements with a Drive Thru Finale!
From 9:00AM- 11:00AM you and your family can drive thru the front loop as the teachers applaud you and wave to you. We will have some special decorations. Please wear your Graduation T-Shirt. Feel free to decorate your car!
Just a reminder, this is not a time to get out of your car, we still have to practice social distancing.