Classroom item pick up and Drive Thru Finale
Our year is quickly coming to an end! I cannot believe the end of the school year is here! While our end was not what we had planned, we have some alternative plans.
YEARBOOKS, GRADUATION T-SHIRT, BELONGINGS PICK UP
On Wednesday May 27th and Thursday, May 28th the classroom will be open on an appointment only visit. Due to social distancing rules, we have to follow these steps.
1. If you haven't done so already, sign up for a time slot on Sign Up Genius. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4AACA82CA0FB6-5thgrade
2. Notice the slots are only 10 minutes long, it is CRITICAL that you are on time and don’t linger longer than your 10 minutes.
3. Students may come with their parent, or by themselves.
4. As much as I would love nothing more than to hug you and hang out, that is not allowed.
5. If you see a friend in the hallway please know you can wave and say hi, but we can’t hang out on the playground or sign yearbooks.
6. If you have library books or checked out a device you need to stop at the library first. You will receive a slip that then tells me I am clear to give you your belonging. If you have a device, don’t forget to return the charger as well!
8. When you come to the classroom, you will find a bag labeled with your name. Inside the bag will be any of your personal belongings, a yearbook if you ordered one, a 5th Grade T-Shirt and a surprise!
9. Make every effort to retrieve your belongings during your time slots, mainly because we are all wearing our Graduation Shirts on Friday May 29th!
5th GRADE DRIVE THRU FINALE
While this will be a first, this year we will be celebrating our 5th graders achievements with a Drive Thru Finale!
From 9:00AM- 11:00AM on Friday, May 29, you and your family can drive thru the front loop as the teachers applaud you and wave to you. We will have some special decorations. Please wear your Graduation T-Shirt. Feel free to decorate your car!
Just a reminder, this is not a time to get out of your car, we still have to practice social distancing.