Click on the Destiny Discover link. If you are having trouble accessing Destiny Discover through the link on this page, please go to the MES website to connect to Destiny Discover.
Log into your account, the log-in is located at the upper right corner of the page.
- Search for a book.
- Click on the book you want to hold for pick-up.
- Click on the "Hold" button.
Your book request will be available for pick-up on your regular scheduled pick-up day. Students with every other week schedules can pick-up weekly from the library.
- To learn more about a title, click on the book cover.
- To check-out a book, click the hold button, you will need to be logged-in to put a book on hold.
- If you click on a book that you are not interested in reading and you want to continue searching, click the "x" in the top right corner to return to the list.
Destiny Discover will bring up results for print books, e-books and audiobooks. Audiobooks and e-books are available from SORA (link below).
Last Modified on January 26, 2021