- Welcome to Mrs. Pinkham's 4th-grade Homepage
E Hale Curran is a designated STEM school. Our focus is on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Our school motto is: Be Safe, Be respectful, Be Responsible
Suggested Supply List for Mrs. Pinkham’s Class
- Two pencils – your choice of either mechanical with extra lead, or a leaded pencil with a manual pencil sharpener
- Lined, wide-ruled filler paper
- Twistables, crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- Please choose one of the systems below that your student can use to stay organized and to take notes:
- It would be great if your child had 4 x 70-page spiral notebooks or Composition books for taking LA, Math, Social Studies, and Science notes.
- Or as an alternative, a binder with 4 tabs, labeled LA, Math, Social Studies, and Science filled with wide-ruled paper
- Use your Cougar folder to carry important papers to and from school
- A lightweight silent reading book to keep your child engaged if/when they finish classwork early. Remember, students need to read 20 minutes Monday-Thursday.
The Fourth-grade homework policy is to complete 45 minutes of iReady reading and 45 minutes of iReady math per week. Also, students should read 20 minutes from a chapter book, within their Lexile, Monday - Thursday. Reading logs will be sent home on Mondays and collected on Fridays. Parents, please review and sign your student's reading log, and have them return to it to me on Friday mornings. Additional homework will be assigned to those students who were unable to complete classwork in class.
- The best way to reach me is through Email: email@example.com
Thank you, I am looking forward to a successful year! :)