Welcome to Mrs. Pinkham's 4th-grade Homepage
EHCurran is a designated STEM school. Our focus is on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Our school motto is: Be Safe, Be respectful, Be Responsible
Suggested Supply List for Mrs. Pinkham’s Classes
- Two pencils – your choice of either mechanical with extra lead, or a leaded pencil with a manual pencil sharpener
- Lined, wide-ruled filler paper
- Twistables, crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- Please choose one of the systems below that your student can use to stay organized and to take notes:
- 4 x 70 page spiral notebooks or Composition books for taking notes LA, Math, Social Studies, and Science.
- Or as an alternative, a binder with 4 tabs, labeled LA, Math, Social Studies, and Science filled with wide-ruled paper
- Use your Cougar folder to carry important papers to and from school
- A lightweight silent reading book to keep your child engaged if/when they finish class work early. Remember, students need to read 20 minutes Monday-Thursday.
- The Fourth-grade homework policy is to assign 20 minutes of student reading per night. Reading logs will be sent home on Mondays. Parents please sign-off on your students reading log, and send it back to school with your student on Friday morning. Students willalso be assigned homework to complete any class work they did not finish that day in class.
- The best way to reach me is through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to a successful year! :)