Tutoring InfoNHS Members are required to tutor a total of 8 hours a year.Tutoring Guidelines in the LibraryIn the MVHS Library7:30 - 8:20 AM Mondays2:30-3:30 PM ThursdaysStudent ID’s required for entrance
- Tutors must wear tutor lanyards
- Bring your community service sheet (found below) every time you tutor in order to get your hours signed off
- Check in at front table. Be on time. Stay the entire time.
- Must sign up for tutoring days beforehand
- People are shy; always ask if they need help!
- ONLY two tutors per table
- Bring homework to work on in between tutoring.
- Turn your completed form (showing 8 hours of tutoring) in to Mrs. Taufer (Room 813)
- Any hours beyond the above TUTORING requirement can be signed off as general community service hours for graduation.
Last Modified on September 11, 2018