Mission & Goal
The mission of the Vista Murrieta High School Alumni Association is to keep Bronco Alumni informed and active in school events and continue to be valuable members of the "Bronco Family." This association will help to support the students and staff currently at VMHS. The goal of the VMHS Alumni Association is to assist in making VMHS a "world-class" high school dedicated to CHARACTER, LEADERSHIP, ATTITUDE, SCHOLARSHIP and SERVICE (C.L.A.S.S.).
Purpose of the Alumni Association
- To provide information for class reunions
- Publish Alumni Association updates
- Recognize alumni accomplishments
- Establish an Alumni Fund to support VMHS programs and projects
- Support and promote Vista Murrieta High School
- Engage in those matters appropriate for the positive growth and perpetuation of the VMHS Alumni Association
The fee for membership in the VMHS Alumni Association is $25.00 (lifetime membership). Membership is open to all Bronco Alumni and all future, current, and past Broncos and their families. Membership includes the following:
Alumni Membership Benefits
- Membership Card & Bumper Sticker
- Discounted admission to home athletic events (except CIF Playoffs)
- 10% Discount for all apparel in the Bronco Student Store
- Participation in Alumni Games and Alumni Events (Alumni Association Membership REQUIRED)
- Alumni Scholarship Applicants or their families must be members of the VMHS Alumni Association to be eligible for senior scholarship awards.
The VMHS Alumni Association will have fundraisers and use a portion of memberships to raise money for annual scholarships. The Alumni Association will provide two scholarships each year to one senior boy and one senior girl. To Qualify: Students' parents must be members of the Alumni Association. Scholarship application information will be available during the second semester to all students from their counselor.
Please become a lifetime member of the VMHS Alumni Association by completing the following form, print it, and mail the printed form and your check or money order for $25.00 payable to the VMHS Alumni Association. You may also call our Bookkeeper, Mrs. Finch (951-894-5750 ext. 6795) and join by charging membership to your credit card.