Trading Post Online
Trading Post Online is not supported by Safari. Please use Google Chrome or Internet Explore.Exhausted over writing dozens of checks and never knowing if things are getting paid on time? Just don’t have the time to stop by the student store? Now you can GO ONLINE!
We are very excited to introduce the Trading Post Online for students and parents. The enhanced online student store allows you and your children to easily purchase student items, pay for student activities and debts, all securely via the internet. All we ask you to do now is the following:
Steps for Parents
- Click the Trading Post Online button on the bottom of this page.
- Once at the store, you will create a secure account by clicking the button “Set Up”
- Complete the required fields and create a new username and password.
- Assign your children to your account by clicking on the Add A Student link.
- Enter in their Permanent ID Number and their password and click Update. The permanent ID Number is a 9-digit number (not the 6-digit Student Number).
Steps for Students(NOTE: YOUR ACCOUNT IS ALREADY CREATED!! FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO LOG IN, UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND START SHOPPING)
We are very proud of our online store and encourage you to create your account as soon as possible.
- Go to: (INSERT YOUR SCHOOL WEBSITE HERE)
- Click the WebStore BUTTON on our homepage
- Log in with your Permanent ID Number and your default password: your first initial and last name (no spaces - for example: John Smith would be jsmith)
- Once logged in update your account by entering in your email address and customizing your personal password.
For more detailed instructions on how to setup your online account, click on the Quick Start Guide on the Trading Post Online homepage!