Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Barbara Rosales (Title I Teacher)
Welcome to Murrieta Elementary School!
It brings me great joy to be a part of the Title I team here at Murrieta Elementary!
We are privileged to witness students overcome barriers to academic success!
Other members of the team:
- Elise Bryant (Intervention teacher)
- Kristina Murphy (Title I teacher)
What is Title I?
Title I is federal funding that is provided to help close the achievement gap, specifically for low-income students.
What does the Title I team do?
The Title I/Intervention team at Murrieta Elementary primarily exists to:
1) Provide quality intervention programs for all students in need of support to reach challenging academic standards.
2) Implement a plan to increase meaningful parent involvement
* The other pages attached here include information on academic programs and parent involvement opportunities.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any member of the team directly!