Hello ! Welcome to _Class of 2020-Seniors!
Dear seniors and families,
Senior portraits. All seniors who wish to have their photos in the yearbook MUST be photographed through Cherished Memories Photography. The deadline is December 20th.
Senior panoramic. The panoramic photo will take place on Wednesday, October 16th at 9:00AM. There is no make up for this.
Senior REAL YOU. Senior REAL YOU photos will be on October 24 and 25. Seniors will be given a scheduled time. Those who want to be photographed with an animal MUST do so after school. 2019-2020 RealYou
- Photoshoot is next week on Thursday and Friday from 8 AM – 3:30 PM in room 627. There are no times available from 11:30 AM – 12:10 PM (photographer break).
- Your time is set, no rescheduling. If you can’t make a time, or plan on coming after school with a pet, just show up and wait. Scheduled times are available through staff members (We’re not posting times anywhere, print or online, for student privacy concerns)
- No more than 3 people in the photo total. That means you and no more than 2 guests.
- Senior quotes are collected during the Real You photoshoot in room 627 on 10/24 and 10/25.
- All quotes are limited to 90 characters. No emojis. View the fillable quote slip here. Quotes will not be accepted in any other way.
- All quotes are screened for attribution and appropriateness. If you use a attributed quote, the author will be added to your character count. If the character count is exceeded or the quote is inappropriate, you will be notified by the yearbook staff during submission or via school email. You will have one-week to reply with a corrected/different quote, until your quote is omitted.
Customization. All students who buy their yearbooks BEFORE October 31st will the ability to customize the inside cover of their yearbook with their own photos. See attached flyer for more information.
"This is a special announcement for parents of Murrieta Valley High School seniors. We know how awesome your children are but why not let everyone else know by placing an ad in your child's senior year yearbook? Senior send off ads have become a tradition here at our school and we just wanted to remind you that the special early bird discounted deadline for submitting your child’s yearbook ad will be here before you know it, next week on October 15th. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a lifetime opportunity. For more information on pricing and how to submit your ad, please visit www.TheYearbookCompany.com. Don’t delay, as space may be limited."