Class advisor: Mr. Matt Stratton email@example.com
Activities Director: Geniel Moon firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to order Senior stuff, class rings, letterman jackets, etc. MoonGrad Services is your go too.
1560 Newbury Rd. Suite 1#315
Newbury Park, CA 92320
How to order online at Herff Jones
1. Select your school under the left side graduation box on the middle of the screen
2. Click “Register”
3. Fill in all boxes and click “Register”
4. Find catalog on the left sidebar
5. Click on “Packages” for the cap & gown unit then add any individual items you wish to purchase. You may be prompted to make selections such as T-Shirt size etc. depending on what you wish to order. Once you make all the selections needed, click “Buy Now”
6. Review your order and click “Proceed to Checkout”
7. Enter students' information (All with the red * must be filled in) and click “Next”
8. Read Terms & Conditions and click “I Agree” and then “Next”
9. Enter Credit Card information and click “Next”
10. Review your order and enter payment information
11. Click “Place Order” Only click once!
You will receive an email confirmation within 2 hours of placing your order to the email address that was used at the registration step.
The loaner option that includes a custom cap, gown, and tassel unit for the graduation ceremony. By selecting this choice, you understand all items included in the loaner option must be returned unaltered and undamaged immediately after the graduation ceremony in order to receive your graduation diploma. You will be liable for the cost of the entire package (custom cap, gown, and tassel) if any of the items are lost, stolen, damaged or not returned immediately after the ceremony.
Important Senior Dates:
Oct. 6- Senior Pano Picture in the stadium
Oct. 12- Grade Faire- 1st opportunity to order graduation supplies, cap-n-gown, announcements, class rings, yearbook ads- 6pm
Nov. 2- Herff Jones on campus for orders at lunch
Dec. 9- Herff Jones on campus for orders at lunch
Jan. 19- Senior Assemblies 3rd & 4th period
Jan. 20- Senior Parnet Night 6 pm
Jan. 28- Deadline for announcements and rental cap-n-gowns
Feb. 11- Herff Jones on campus at lunch
March 11- Mr. Nighthawk
March 17- Prom Fashion Show and Prom site Reveal
April 19- Senior Knott's Trip
April 30- Prom
May 3- cap-n-gown/announcement delivery at lunch
May 16- Nighthawk Awards
May 18- Post High School signing Day
May 20- Senior Farewell Rally
May 26-27- Disney Grad Night-
May 31- Senior Breakfast and Grad Walks
June 1- Graduation Practice
June 2- Graduation 6pm in the stadium
SENIOR PACKAGE 2022
Knott’s Berry Farm April 19 9am to 6pm $65 w/asb or $75 w/o asb
Prom (ESTIMATE) April 30 7pm-11pm $100 w/ASB or $110w/o asb
Disneyland Grad Night* May 27-28 1pm- 4am $220 w/asb or $230/w/o asb
Total for all events- $385 w/asb or $415 w/o asb
Starting Oct. 25th seniors can commit to purchasing a ticket to any (or all) of the senior activities by turning in the permission slip to the bookkeeping office. At that point the cost of the activity will show up on the students account as an amount owing. Students can make payments regularly to the specific activity(s). Payments can be made at the bookkeeping window and can also be made on the students account in the on-line store. Once the activity is paid in full the permission slip will be sent to the Activities Secretary as cleared to go.
*DISNEYLAND/ Cal Adventure Grad Night and Park Hopper must be purchased by 3/15/22
Order your Senior T-shirt.