About Rail Ranch Elementary School
Our Mission: "Developing leaders who value compassion, achievement, responsibility and excellence"
Our Motto: Red Tailed Hawks CARE
- Creating community through achievement, leadership and character
The primary role of teachers and support staff will be to. .
- Enrich student learning in a safe and loving environment.
- Engage students in optimum experiences through standards-based learning.
- Create life-long learners.
Administration will. .
- Provide leadership, support and resources.
- Be actively involved with students and staff.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to all programs.
Parents will. .
- Be partners in securing a quality education for their children.
- Continue to be their child's primary educator.
- Actively communicate and be a resource.
Rail Ranch will be successful because we…
- Make a difference in the lives of children.
- Value high academic standards.
- Provide a place where children feel safe, loved, and comfortable.
Honors...Gold Ribbon School 2016California Honor Roll School 2015Honor Roll School 2013California Outstanding PTA 1996
Colors: Red and Black
Mascot: Red-Tailed Hawk
Rail Ranch Elementary School is named after the Rail family who owned a ranch on the property where our school is now located. Joseph Charles (J.C.) Rail and Mary Rail settled in Murrieta in 1906. Their granddaughter, Elaine Rail Gagnon, still lives in Murrieta. The school opened in 1989 and moved to its permanent site in 1994.
Last Modified on January 29, 2018