Dual Enrollment Remind101 Notifications
VMHS Dual Enrollment ProgramThe purpose of the Dual Enrollment Partnership between Mt. San Jacinto Community College and Murrieta Valley Unified School District is to:
Successful completion of transfer courses will enable students to simultaneously earn college credit transferable to two and four year colleges and universities and satisfy high school graduation requirements. Successful completion of occupational courses will allow students to earn college credits, to satisfy high school graduation requirements, and to assist in the transition to the community college or job opportunities or careers.
- Afford current high school students the opportunity to enroll in dual-credit courses
- Expand student access to affordable higher education,
- Provide challenging academic and occupational experiences to qualified high school students during their junior and senior years, and reduce the costs of a college education for students and their families.
Dual Enrollment Matriculation Process:
Students have until April 19th to complete their MSJC online application and online orientation. If you have requested to take the Hist 111/112 course please tell us if you want online or face to face. Please click on the link below.
- March 25, 2019 Parent Night Presentation (pdf)
- Dual Enrollment Letter
- MSJC Application directions
- Online Orientation directions - make sure you write down your MSJC ID number
- Dual Enrollment Process - Simplified directions
Registration for Fall 2019!
MSJC will require all Dual Enrollment students to register for their Dual Enrollment courses through their online MSJC Student EagleAdvisor account. In order to avoid any registration errors, students must have completed or updated their online MSJC application, completed their Online Orientation, paid any outstanding GOPASS balances and turned in their parent agreement form(s). It will be important to attend your assigned Bronco roundup registration day to pick up your schedule, Dual Enrollment section number(s) and instructions to assist with registering for courses. If you have any questions regarding this process please feel free to contact Diana Ruiz ext 6772, Eric Peterson ext 6779 or Catherine Whitaker ext 6676.Program Coordinators: