Hybrid and Virtual Learning Information HERE!
Questions Regarding Hybrid and Virtual Learning?
- What is the new bell schedule? We do not publish bell schedules online. Please see your Aeries Communication or Dr. P's email for that information.
- What if I want to change my student from hybrid to virtual? Please contact your student's counselor directly.
- How do I know which days my student comes to campus?
- Hybrid (Groups One and Two) can attend school in person Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (1-4 days a week), or virtually.
- ALL groups attend virtually on Mondays.
- Virtual students attend virtually Monday through Friday.
- Where do my students go if they do not have a class? Students with a gap in their schedule need to check in to Room 814/Student Services. Students with late start or early release should leave campus but if they need to wait for a ride or a sibling, they may check into Room 814 or go to the library.
- How do I get my textbooks?
- How do I purchase a foreign language workbook?
- How do I get current information from MVHS (newsletter, bulletin, weekly news)?
- Where do I find my student's 6 week progress report? Log into Aeries, then select Grades, and scroll down to Grades.
- What if my student needs summer school?
- WHERE DO I FIND CURRENT GRADES? Some teachers use Canvas, some use Aeries. Use this guide to determine where to look for your student's current status in the classroom.
- Canvas Instructions for Students
- Canvas App: IOS Android
- Canvas Instructions for Parents - video
- How to pair with your student on Canvas:
1) Student logs into Canvas at murrieta.instructure.com and signs in to their Microsoft account.
2) Student goes into their "Settings" and generates a "pairing observer" code.
3) Parent downloads the app on their mobile device and fills in account details.
4) Parent enters in the "pairing code" exactly as it appears on the student account.
5) Once you have one student paired, use the App to "manage students" & add more students using their "pairing code"
- Office 365 Log-in
- What if I can't get into Office 365?
- Aeries Portal
- What if I can't get into my Aeries portal?
- ZOOM! How do I authenticate my account?
- Zoom - if you cannot access your Zoom, please remember that you must authenticate your account before clicking on the Zoom link. Sometimes this happens if you switch between devices. Always come back to the Zoom Authentication, sign in, and then go back to Canvas before clicking on the Zoom link.
- Request a Device Here
- Where do I go to get my device?
- Where do I go for tech support?
- Help! I can't log into my school Chromebook!
- 2020-2021 School Year Calendar
- Attendance - how do I call my student in absent?
- Attendance - how do the teachers take attendance?
- Where is the attendance office? The Attendance Office is located at the front of the school, to the right of the theatre and the Crimson Cadets truck.
- Health Office Procedures: for information about the Health Office and health procedures
- Schedule Change Requests - closed (please contact your counselor)
- Course Catalog
- Early Release/Late Start Form
- TA Form
- Counseling Page
- Where do I get my student ID card? Students will be given their student ID cards when they return to campus. Please look for an announcement about when and where the students will be given their ID cards as they return to campus.
- How do I purchase a Yearbook?
- Can I get a personalized yearbook? If you purchased your yearbook before March 19th, you will receive an email link in April to personalize your student's yearbook. If you did not purchase the yearbook before March 19th, you will not be able to personalize your student's yearbook.
- Where do my seniors go for senior pictures?
- Social Media