Don't miss an important message! Download the app today!
Murrieta USD App
From wildfires to lockdowns, school closures and semester grades, parents want this important information and the district’s mobile app provides all that and more. Parents who have the Murrieta Valley USD mobile app reported that they successfully received all emergency notifications during the recent wildfires.
The app is free of charge and available for all iPhone and Android smartphones. All parents and guardians have received an email with their mobile app login ID and password. Once you download the app, in addition to getting all emergency notifications, you can access your children’s attendance and grades for secondary school students.
Never miss an important message from the school or district again! Go to the Apple or Google stores today and download the Murrieta Valley USD app today. After you download the app, you can choose to follow your children’s schools’ news, social media content and upcoming events in one easy to use app.
If you need help logging in to your student’s account on the mobile app, call us at 696-1600 x 1932.
The app delivers real time school news to smartphones for fast, up-to-date access to:
- The latest district and school news
- Push notifications about breaking news, school events and more
- Photos from school events
- Links to schools’ social media content
- Calendar events from multiple schools on one calendar
- Maps with school locations, phone numbers, and staff information
- Student information from Aeries so parents can follow grades, assignments, attendance and more
- Tip Line for reporting safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
Instructions for Downloading to your iPhone, iPad or Android device:
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play on your device.
- Search for Murrieta Valley USD and download the app.
- If you didn't receive an email with your login ID and password, call 696-1600 x 1932.
Customizing what you see in the App
After you have downloaded the app, you will be asked to select the schools you want to follow and what information you want to see in your News Stream. You can select each of your children's schools and their notifications, calendars, social media, news, photos. All that information will then go into your news feed. If you want to change your options, just go to settings and click on Follow Schools.
Navigating in the App
The app consists of three screens with different icons. To move from the home screen, swipe to the left. Click the “Home” button to return to the home screen. The app icons link to resources and information on the district website. In the Directory, you can click on the district or schools to get the school phone number, principal and email addresses and phone numbers. The Public Information Portal links to several web pages on the district website with information parents need to know.
Viewing Information on the App
The App displays information in a mobile view and since our websites are mobile-friendly, all the information is optimized for mobile screens.
Alta parents will be the first to receive an email with instructions on how to login and access their children's student info.
- If you wish to change your password at any time, that can be done within the app
- If you have forgotten your password, it can be reset from the login page of the app
- For any other questions, please contact your school site
If you need help downloading or logging in to the app, please contact Applications Support at 696-1600 x 1932. Thank you.