Work Permit

Students Needing a Work Permit

  • Federal and State laws govern the number of hours a minor may work when school is in session. All students under 18 years of age who are seeking employment must first obtain a work permit.

    Students needing a work permit must complete the appropriate documentation and have signatures from the school where they attend. 

    Click WORK PERMIT to obtain the application, instructions and Board Policy regarding work permits.

    During Summer Hours

    Students can download a work permit and must submit it via email to Student Support Services or (951) 696-1600 - MCA