Murrieta Valley Unified School District is committed to collaborating with parents and providing opportunities for engagement. Parents and community members are encouraged to join our many advisory groups and become involved at their student's school sites through volunteerism.
Each school site has a Parent Teacher Association (PTA)/Parent Teacher Club (PTC), Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA), School Site Council (SSC), booster organizations, and activity support groups.
At the district level, there are several ways for parents and guardians to join a committee geared towards supporting the best education in the valley. These groups are:
- African American Parent Advisory Council (AAPAC)
- District English Language Advisory Council (DELAC)
- Latino Parent Advisory Council (LPAC)
- Measure BB Committee
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Special Education Parent Advisory Committee (SEPAC)
- Military Support Committee
- Local Control & Accountability Plan Advisory (LCAP)
- Career Technical Education Advisory (CTE)
For a description of each group please click here.