Early Childhood Education at Murrieta Valley Unified School District
Download 18/19 Enrollment Packet Subsidized Enrollment Packet Now Enrolling
Download 18/19 Enrollment packet Parent Pay Packet Now EnrollingProud recipient of the California School Board Association Golden Bell in Early Childhood EducationEarly Childhood Education at Murrieta Valley Unified School District provides high quality, age appropriate activities that help children acquire the skills and behaviors needed to prepare them for lifelong learning. Children learn to follow directions; recognize numbers, letters and shapes; work in centers, develop social skills and follow a classroom routine. Children attend the program minimally three hours per day, 180 days per year. Children must be three or four years old by August 1. Classes are taught by early childhood educators with permits from California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. All early childhood education classrooms are licensed through the Department of Social Services-Community Care Licensing.
Early Childhood Education-Parent Pay
The basic Early Childhood Education Parent Pay program is three hours per day, 180 days per school year. Space is limited. Extended year programs are available at the Child Development Center.
Early Childhood Education-SubsidizedThe Early Childhood Education Subsidized program is three hours per day, 180 per school year. Extended day and year programs are available at selected locations. The district offers State Preschool program funded by the California State Department of Education for children of families who meet the State's income guidelines. Families needing full-day/full-year services must meet State income and need eligibility requirements. Programs are available for children three and four years old.
- Avaxat Elementary School (morning and full day sessions)
- Cole Canyon Elementary School (morning session only)
- Tovashal Elementary School ( morning and afternoon sessions)
- Rail Ranch Elementary School (morning session only)
- Murrieta Elementary School (morning and afternoon sessions)
- Lisa J. Mails Elementary School ( morning, afternoon and full day sessions)
- Buchanan Elementary School (morning and afternoon sessions)
- Monte Vista (morning session only)
- E Hale Curran (morning and full day sessions)
For inquiries contact:Kathleen Israelsen, School Readiness Supervisor 951-304-1623 ext. 2183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on January 7, 2019