Early Childhood Education at Murrieta Valley Unified School District
Proud recipient of the California School Board Association Golden Bell in Early Childhood Education
Attention prospective Family Services preschool and SEED before/after school families. Beginning April 15, Family Services will be completing registrations online and through email for the 20/21 school year.
Please complete the following steps and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
Step 1: Visit MVUSD for parents… https://www.murrieta.k12.ca.us/site/Default.aspx?PageType=1&SiteID=1&ChannelID=51&DirectoryType=6
Step 2: Select the “Child Care” link for SEED registration or the “Family Services” link for Preschool registration.
Step 3: Click the “Register Now” link
Step 4: Complete online registration and make sure to hit the “Submit” button, then watch for an email from Family Services regarding next steps in the enrollment process.
* Processing times could take up to 4 weeks however, this will not affect your child’s spot as all applications are date and time-stamped.Early Childhood Education at Murrieta Valley Unified School District provides high quality, age-appropriate activities that help children acquire the skills and behaviors needed to prepare them for lifelong learning. Children learn to follow directions; recognize numbers, letters and shapes; work in centers, develop social skills and follow a classroom routine. Children attend the program minimally three hours per day, 180 days per year. Children must be three or four years old by August 1. Classes are taught by early childhood educators with permits from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. All early childhood education classrooms are licensed through the Department of Social Services-Community Care Licensing.
Early Childhood Education-Parent Pay
The basic Early Childhood Education Parent Pay program is three hours per day, 180 days per school year. Space is limited. Extended year programs are available at the Child Development Center.
Early Childhood Education-SubsidizedThe Early Childhood Education Subsidized program is three hours per day, 180 per school year. Extended day and year programs are available at selected locations. The district offers State Preschool program funded by the California State Department of Education for children of families who meet the State's income guidelines. Families needing full-day/full-year services must meet State income and need eligibility requirements. Programs are available for children three and four years old.
- Avaxat Elementary School (morning and full-day sessions)
- Cole Canyon Elementary School (morning session only)
- E Hale Curran (morning session only)
- Monte Vista (morning session only)
- Buchanan Elementary School (morning and afternoon sessions)
- Lisa J. Mails Elementary School (morning and afternoon sessions)
- Murrieta Elementary School (morning and afternoon sessions)
- Tovashal Elementary School (morning and afternoon sessions)
For inquiries contact:Rochelle Walker, Early Childhood Education Supervisor 951-304-1623 ext. 2187 or email@example.com