Welcome to Murrieta Valley Unified School District! We're happy that you have chosen to enroll in one of our elementary, middle, or high schools. Our district enrollment center and registrars are open, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and are willing to serve you during this process. We are looking forward to partnering with you as we educate your child now and into the future.
The pre-enrollment process must be completed online. To complete enrollment, you will need a personal email address.
All students in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District (MVUSD) are ensured equal access to all available courses and educational and co-curricular programs. All students have equal access to educational facilities and evaluation procedures. This non-discrimination policy includes access to all the career technical education programs and activities. The Murrieta Valley Unified School District does not discriminate based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, immigration status, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental/marital or family status, primary language, medical condition, genetic information, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
The Board prohibits, at any district school or school activity, unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying of any student based on the protected characteristics named above.
No scanner for documents, no problem!
- iPhone users can use the notes app to scan and upload all filled out registration forms. Birth certification/verification of age, immunization records, physical and verification of residence must be submitted online.
- Droids or tablets or other electronic devices may upload pictures taken of the filled out and required registration forms, certifications, immunization records and verification of age and address.
Please be advised:
- TRANSFERS: student transfers, click here or contact the District Support Office at 696-1600 ext. 1219 or via email
- Foster students or youth experiencing homelessness, please contact Barney Monterosso at (951)696-1600 ext. 5074
- If the requested school is at or near capacity, new students may be assigned to another school within MVUSD where classroom space is available.