ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Welcome to the Murrieta Valley Unified School District where our focus is on individual student academic success and our mission is to inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care.Registration is now available online to both new and returning students. Please contact the school site for any questions regarding the registration process. Most schools have a computer available for parents to complete on-line registration.
November 7 District accepts NEW Intra-district transfer requests (K-12)
District accepts NEW and RENEWAL Inter-district transfer requests.
February 1 Online Enrollment pre-enrollment begins for all students new to the district including Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten and new students.
Final day of Open Enrollment for RENEWAL AND NEW Inter-district transfer requests
February 13 Last day to submit NEW Intra-district transfer requests to school sites
School site enrollment appointments begin for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten and NEW students. Contact the school site to make an appointment to complete registration and turn in records required to complete registration. See the school websites for more information.
Notifications to parents on Open Enrollment Intra-district and Inter-district transfers will be sent no later than June 9. Transfer requests turned in after 2/13/17 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- My School Locater
- New Student Enrollment
- Kindergarten Enrollment
- Returning Student Registration
- Proof of Residency Requirement
- Immunization Requirements
- Intradistrict transfer requests (inside the district transfers) are processed at the school site. Submit the Intradistrict Transfer request to the school site you wish to have student attend.
- To complete enrollment for new students, all registration forms, birth certification/verification of age, immunization records, physical and verification of residence must be turned in to the school.
- Middle and High Schools provide separate registration information on their websites and by mail.
- At certain times during the school year MVUSD Elementary and Middle Schools may be at or near capacity. When that occurs, new students may be assigned to another school in the Murrieta Valley Unified School District where classroom space exists. For current information on a school's enrollment capacity, contact the school office. For student transfer information, click here or contact Cori Isbell in the Student Support Department at 696-1600 ext 1224.