Transcript request options:
1. Visit Parchment.com set up an account, request the transcript
- Parchment.com is a widely used system that sends official electronic transcripts to colleges throughout the US.
- Request to view your transcript
- Request to have your official transcript sent to a specific address/organization
- Requests are typically processed within 72 hours; however, during holiday breaks there could be delays if school sites are closed.
* There is a $4.40 service charge for official transcripts and no charge for unofficial transcripts.
* Orders are typically processed within a 48-hour period, if received Mon-Fri (before 2pm on Friday).
* Orders placed after 2:00 p.m., on Fridays, will be processed on the next business day.
* Transcripts are processed Monday thru Friday (with the exception of federal holidays).
2. If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact the last school in attendance and ask to speak with the Guidance Technician. To view the list of school names and contact information, click here.
3. If this is an urgent need and you have not been able to reach the school site, please contact our district registrars at 951-696-1600. They are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the district support center located at 41870 Mcalby Court, Murrieta, CA 92562