Behavioral Health Supports
Breakthrough Student Assistance Program
Listen, Learn, Link
Breakthrough provides students and their families with an added layer of support which is inclusive of linkage to outside agencies as deemed necessary. The Breakthrough Student Assistance Program is a unique method for providing family specific services to any family in the school district. For more information about the Breakthrough program, click here.Download Breakthrough BrochureDownload a list of referrals to local resources for food, housing assistance, mental health counselors, health services, and family support services.
Abuse, AIDS, alcoholism, depression, divorce, drugs, gangs, homelessness, pregnancy, sexuality, violence, suicide. Operated by teens, for teens, Teen Line helps adolescents address their problems through a confidential peer hotline and community outreach program. Toll-free in California, it’s a place to talk things out with another teen in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
1-800-TLC-TEEN (1-800-852-8336) or 310-855-HOPE (310-855-4673)
Nightly 6:00 pm-10:00 pm (pst)
- Parent Center- see Parenting Class Schedule
- MVUSD Mental Health Team Parent Center
- Parent Project - For Difficult to Manage Adolescents
- Parent Resources - Click on this link to find helpful resources for parents and families
- PSC - Concerned about your son or daughter? Visit this site to complete a free Pediatric Symptoms Checklist
- Outside Referrals - Click on this link to view a list of therapists in the Murrieta area provided by Psychology Today.