District English Language Advisory Council (DELAC)
The Murrieta Valley Unified School District English Language Advisory Council's purpose is to advise District staff on the development of a detailed plan for English learning education in the District. The Council will also assist in the development of the District’s needs assessment, review and advise on the administration of the District’s language census and help find ways to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
6/14/16 Download the 6/14/16 minutes 11/2/16 Download the 11/2/16 agenda Download the 11/2/16 minutes 2/9/17 Download the 2/9/17 agenda - Download the 2/9/17 minutes 5/24/17 Download the 5/24/17 agenda and minutes 9/25/17 Download the 9/25/17 minutes 12/13/17 Download the 12/13/17 agenda and minutes 2/28/18 Download the 2/28/18 agenda Download the 2/28/18 minutes 4/18/18 Download the 4/18/18 agenda and minutes 10/24/18 Download the Agenda and Minutes 12/12/18 Download the Agenda and Minutes 2/20/19 Download the Agenda and Minutes 4/24/19 Download Presentation
- Click here to view the English Language Proficience Assessment Overview in English
- Click here to view the English Language Proficiency Assessment Overview in Spanish
- Click here to take the English Language Proficiency Practice Tests
- Click here to see the ELPAC Overview Video in English
- Click here to see the ELPAC Overview Video in Spanish