Math and Science
Think Through Math: http://lms.thinkthroughmath.com/users/sign_in
- Class Files: This is where you will find printable documents
- Class Links: This is where you will find links for math/science games
* Students you can find science notes in class files. If you print and bring them to school you will not need to take notes
in class. You must have them with you the day of note taking otherwise you will have to take notes during the lesson.
Important Dates to Remember
Science Test Thursday, 11/19
Science Notebooks are due Friday, 11/20
No math tonight! Focus on studying for tomorrow's science test. I have posted Jeopardy in class files.
- Math: Page 146 ( 1-19) odds only. Math test is tomorrow! Study the practice test (B) and pages 6 and 8 in your notebook. Math notebooks will be collected tomorrow.
- Science: None
- Math: TTM one lesson a week. Page 137 ( 5-8) ( 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29)
- Science: None
- Math: Complete both sides of 3.3 worksheet
- Science: Complete 2.1-2.2 Section Review
- Math page 130 ( 5,7,17,21,25,27) Think Through Math ( At least one lesson per week)
- Science: Complete anything that you have not completed yet.
- Math Study for 3.1-3.2 quiz. Use your notes to guide you. Think Through Math, complete one lesson per week.
- Science: Complete 2.2 vocabulary words. Write definition, illustrate and color
School supply Donations
- Mechanical pencils ( lots of them)
- glue sticks ( lots)
- Correcting pens
- 3 x 5 index cards for science vocabulary words and other items.
- Tape for science vocabulary word cards and other items.
Every day Items that need to be brought to school
Two 8.5 by 11 inch single subject spiral notebooks
A small notebook for warm-ups
A book to read