- Personal Headphones/Ear Buds ---Labeled with name
- 2 - Spiral notebooks
- 1 Composition
- Pencil pouch- zippered to store items in desk preferred (pencil boxes are ok)
- Lots of pencils (or mechanical pencils are best with lots lead)-more is always better (leave a supply at home too)
- Pencil top erasers or pink erasers
- Box of crayons/Markers/Colored Pencils
- 4+ Skinny Dry Erase Markers - (2+ for school and 2 at home)
- Glue sticks/white glue bottle-small is fine
- 2 highlighters (yellow preferred)
I will have items in the class also for students to use if needed.
- LABELING all items with child's first name and last initial would be great
- Be sure your child has designated place to read and write with necessay supplies. A desk or lap board are great ideas to help students feel organized and focused.
I will supply students with:
"Grey" Homework folder to take home and return each day
*Not needed for class: Students may have 3 ring binders (no bigger than 1 inch) if you want. I know students like to have them to put their homework folders and supplies in to bring back and forth.
****We are always in need of school supplies. If you are able to donate, here are some items we can use all year. The weekly newsletter/email will note items we need as we proceed throughout the school year.
Thank you so much for your help and support! Again only if you can!
- Baby wipes (used for cleaning hands/desks) A LOT!!!!!!
- Colored pencils, Crayons, Colored markers (we never have enough of these)
- Wide-rule lined paper/Computer paper
- Dry erase markers
- Glue sticks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Sheet Protectors
Thank you for your support! - Ms. Richardson