General Info for Parents
For more information about specific programs of importance to parents, please visit the following pages:
- Child Care MVUSD Student enrichment and extended day care
- Haiku Parent Accounts
- Health Services Contact school nurses, Immunization requirements, health forms, medications at school and frequently asked health questions.
- Nutrition Services Healthy, affordable school meals and Free & Reduced Lunch applications
- Parent Center Low cost parenting programs and support services.
- Public Information Portal Annual Notification, Complaint Procedures, Discrimination & Harassment, Emergency
- School Counseling
- School Safety
- Special Education
Last Modified on June 2, 2016