Mrs. Kring’s 7th Grade Language Arts and Social Studies
The first step to success is to be organized. The following reccommended supplies will greatly help with your success in both LA and SS.
- Two folders: one for LA and one for SS- these should have pockets and prongs to hold work. If you choose to use a 3-ring binder, you will need two sections clearly marked--one for LA and another for SS
- Two 70-100 page SPIRAL BOUND NOTEBOOK (PLEASE, NO COMPOSITION BOOKS--THEY ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH). One will be used as your resource notebook in LA and the other for SS note taking. The larger vinyl covered are best.
- Multi-colored pen(s) (i.e. BIC primary color retractable)--this will be used for note taking
- College-ruled paper--plenty of this
- #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are best- no sharpening needed)--plenty of these
- High-lighters in yellow, pink, green, and blue-- used for note taking and note review
- Other supplies to be used with all classes: colored pencils, glue sticks (at least 4 per semester), pencil sharpener, pencil bag, scissors, purple or red correcting pen.
- Student planner/agenda
With back to school sales in progress, it is a good idea to stock up. Middle school students do tend to misplace items, and use up supplies quickly. 😊
The most important item of all, always bring a positive attitude and an active learning mind set.
- High-lighters (yellow, pink, green, blue)
- Lined Paper-college rule
- Copier/Printer Paper
- Clorox wipes
- Glue Sticks (not liquid)