Mrs. Bosna's Classroom Supply List
· A Pee Chee type folder to keep their work in their desks organized
· A 1 Inch Binder (NO BIGGER THAN THAT! I will send it back home)pack of 5 pocket dividers
· A small pencil box that will fit in your desk. Not the HUGE, GIANT kind. We're not hunting Giants this year....
· 1 Composition Book
· 1 70 page spiral notebook
· Black Expo markers (No Cleaning spray please)
· Plenty of Ticonderoga Pencils to share. (They work the best in the sharpener)
· Mechanical Pencils are ok too....until you play with them. Then they go home
· A pencil sharpener that will not spill out is ok too...to share....until you play with it or spill it...then it goes home too!
· A Pink Pearl Eraser or two!
· ONE box of 24 crayons. Not 68 or 1,086!
· One box of markers to share
· One box of colored pencils to share
· Glue Sticks to share
· Elmers glue bottles to share
· A plastic ruler...this is a new item. Too many of mine have disappeared or are in ruler heaven. :(
· AND.... a pair of kid scissors (everyone must have a pair of scissors ASAP!)
And anytime during the year...
· Paper Towels
· Baby Wipes
· Santizing Wipes
· Extra Black Expos
· Wide Rule Lined paper
· Graphing paper
· Printer Paper
· Colored Printer PaperSandwich ziplocks/1 Gallon Ziplocks
Please Do NOT Bring
· A binder larger than 1 1/2 inches.... Takes up too much space in desk. :) 1 inch is preferred.
· Toys, gadgets, more than ONE pencil box, or anything else that will distract you and others.
· Your pets, because that would just be weird....