Since November 1988, state law requires all public school to prepare annually a School Accountability Card (SARC). The purpose of the report card is to provide parents and community members with important information about each school in our district. SARC contains information about the condition and performance of each school. The purpose of the report card is to provide parents and the community with important information about each public school. A SARC can be an effective way for a school to report on its progress in achieving goals. Each schools report typically contains the following information:
- School mission, highlights and achievements
- Demographic data
- School safety and climate for learning information
- Teacher and staff information including teacher training
- Parent Involvement Opportunities
- Curriculum and instruction descriptions, including books
- Postsecondary preparation information (High School only)
- Fiscal and expenditure data
- Facility inspection information
For more information about SARC requirements, visit the California Department of Education (CDE) SARC web page.
To view individual MVUSD school’s SARC online, select the appropriate school below, then click on the corresponding SARC link in the columns.
Click on the desired language below to download the school report Click on the desired language below to download the school report English English English English English English
English English English English
English English English EnglishFor previous reports, please click here to send an email request. Upon request, hard copies are available at all school sites and at the District Office.