For every absence your child has, there is an opportunity to make-up their missed points. Each day is worth 10 points towards their grade; if they miss a BLOCK DAY it is worth 20 points. It is their responsibility to make-up their missing points.This can be done all through out the semester up until one week before grade reports are due. I have PE Absent Make-Up forms in my locker room in a hanging file folder right by my whiteboard.There are two options:1. She can attend Zero Period PE, one day missed = 1 make-up day required;1 Zero Period for 1 day make-up; Tuesday thru Thursday.
2. She can write a one page article summary from the Sports section of a Newspaper, found online or from home. Or she can read an article from a Health/Sports/Fitness Magazine as well and write a one page summary. The article must be attached to the one page summary and turned into Coach Ham for credit.If the summary is typed, it must be in 12 point font, Times New Roman, and a full one page.
- Student must arrive at school by 7:45 am at the Bike Racks.
- Student then goes to locker room to get changed.
- Student must fill out the Zero Period Make-up form before the start of class.
- Students should NOT BE TARDY!! Students will not be accepted in the class passed 8:00 am.
The coach at that time must sign-off on a make PE form for their attendance that day. It is the students responsibility to get the form at the end of the period and to turn it into the Make-Up Trun in file in the locker room.
Last Modified on May 18, 2020