• Transcript Requests

    For Adult Ed transcripts, please do not use Parchment.  Contact Ms. Smith at the Adult Ed office at 951.696.3805 ext. 5194.

    If you are a student or alumni of  Murrieta Options, Murrieta Canyon Academy, Tenaja Canyon Academy o r Creekside HS, follow these steps:

    1.  Visit Parchment.com set up an account, request the transcript. Please note, all alumni must use parchment.com.  If you are an alumni of Tenaja Canyon Academy, Creekside HS, Murrieta Options or Murrieta Canyon Academy, when using Parcment, select the school "Murrieta Cny Acad/aka Creekside or Tenaja". 

    • Parchment.com is a widely used system that sends official electronic transcripts to colleges throughout the US.
    • Request to view your transcript
    • Request to have your official transcript sent to a specific address/organization
    • Requests are typically processed within 72 hours; however, during holiday breaks there could be delays if school sites are closed.
    • If you need to send your OFFICIAL Transcript to a college, please use Parchment.


    If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact the Ms. Cheryl Tarabilda in the Murrieta Canyon Academy school office at 951.696.1409 ext. 5094 or email her at ctarabilda@murrieta.k12.ca.us. 

    If it is during Summer, Winter or Spring break and the school site is closed, please contact the District Registrar, Lora Orme at lorme@murrieta.k12.ca.us or call her at 696.1600 ext. 1103.

Last Modified on April 4, 2022