•  WS

    Welcome to Warm Springs Middle School!!!

    To begin the process for a new enrollment to our district, please click HERE to locate the middle school of your specific street address.  If WSMS is not the school that you reside in, but you would like to have your child attend, please click HERE to learn about how our intra/inter district process works for our district.  

    What do I need to enroll my child as a NEW student to Murrieta Valley Unified School District?

    1. Completed registration packet Click HERE to fill out forms online (open between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.)
    2. Proof of residency
    3. Proof of Birth/Verification of Age - Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, Passport, Adoption/Foster Care Record, Hospital Birth Record, Affidavit of Parent/Guardian
    4. Immunization Verification
    5. Emergency Release Health Form - completed with at least three (3) emergency contact numbers in the event the child is ill or injured. A health history with pertinent health information and medication forms.
    6. Grades - For students in 6-12 provide their transcript and check-out grades, if applicable
    7. 504 or IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) if applicable

    Returning Wildcats

    Parents of returning students will receive an email from their school site regarding the Returning Student Registration/Data Confirmation process.

    This process takes place in late July to early August of each school year. Once you have received word from your school site that Returning Student Registration/Data Confirmation is open, please Click here to go to Aeries online between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m to complete the registration forms.

    **Do not fill out a new online enrollment for returning students.  If you do not remember your password, please use the forgot password link.

Last Modified on August 5, 2022