Degrees and Certifications:
- I have been teaching for 18 years. I began in San Diego, and this will be my 11th year here in Murrieta.
- This is my eighth year at Lisa J. Mails Elementary, and I previously taught at Buchanan. This is my 9th year teaching 4th grade. I taught 3rd grade for 9 years in San Diego and was a substitute for all grade levels from K-8 for 2 years for the Murrieta School District.
- I graduated from USD, and then went to Chapman University for my Masters in Education.
- I am married and have 3 beautiful little girls. Katarina, my oldest and will be in 6th grade this year. Juliette is my full of life 9 year old who is in 4th grade, and Anneke is my sweet, but determined 8 year old who is attending 3rd grade here at Mails.
- My family and I like to spend time swimming in our pool, hanging out with family and our puppy, and being crafty together.
- I enjoy making jewelry and being artsy, and of course I love all things that involve school.
Last Modified on August 11, 2020