|What are the subject pronouns in English?||I, YOU, HE, SHE, IT, WE, THEY|
|What are the subject pronouns in Spanish?||Singular (one person) Plural (2 or more people)
|What does the verb SER mean?||SER=to be|
|How do you conjugate the verb SER?||
SER= to be
|When do you use SER?||Use SER to: |
1. Describe a person physically
Yo soy mujer. I am a woman
Él es Fransisco. He is Fransisco
Él es hombre. He is a man
2. Describe a person’s personality
3. Explain their relationship to someone
4. Tell their profession
Be sure to use the correct form of the professions!!
1. We are students.
2. You (formal) are a policeman.
3. You are a friend.
1. Nosotros somos estudiantes.
2. Usted es policía.
3. Tú eres un amigo.