|What’s an indirect object?||I.O. tell TO WHOM or FOR WHOM the action of the verb in a sentence is completed (who benefits from the action).|
|How do you find the direct object in a sentence?||1. find the verb |
2. ask yourself verb+
I give presents No I.O.
I give presents to my friends
I give presents TO WHOM?
my friends=I.O. She bought food for her family
She bought food FORWHOM?
|What are the direct object pronouns in Spanish?|
|How to..||1. Conjugate verb according to |
who/what did the action
2. Ask verb+TO/FOR WHOM? (I.O)
3. Pick appropriate I.O. in Spanish
4. Put I.O. in front of verb or attached
to “r” of infinitive (if you have one)
5. Finish your sentence.
6. Clarify or emphasize to/for whom by adding “a” and the name of the indirect object or beneficiary
|Practice||1. You help me with the homework. |
2. Mary buys Pablo a present.
3. What can I serve you?
4. They brought him the food.
|Las Respuestas||1. Me ayudas con la tarea |
2. Mary le compra un regalo (a Pablo)
3. ?Que le puedo servir?
4. Ellos le trajeron la comida