• Student Support at the Community College

    Students who have an Individual Education Plan, (IEP), may qualify for accommodations at college.
    Students need to bring a "copy" of their current IEP, and a "copy" of their recent Psycho-Educational Evaluation to the college office of "Disabled Students Program and Services.
    After you have applied, have matriculated (taken placement tests etc.) and are enrolled in at least one class, BRING your IEP and Psycho-Educational Evaluation to the DSP and S office.
    They will determine what accommodations, based on your disability, will be provided.

Last Modified on August 9, 2016