• Alternate Residency or Guardianship

    You have indicated that the student does not reside with their legal parent/court appointed guardian.  Please print the required form below (step 1) then proceed to the enrollment packet (step 2) by clicking in that box.

    Education Verification 
    If you are an outside agency in need of educational and/or graduation verification for an applicant, please do the following:
    FAX a signed student release authorizing us to release this information to you to (951) 304-1810, Attn: Student Records Verification
    If you have any question, please email bvelasquez@murrieta.k12.ca.us (last names starting with A-K) or  vyoung@murrieta.k12.ca.us  (last names starting with  L-Z.)

    Parent/Guardianship Determination
    Select an option:
    Option 1
    The student lives with
    His/Her Birth Parent(s) or Court appointed Legal Guardian(s)
    The student lives with a family friend or relative, NOT designated as the legal guardian
     School Lunch Information
    District Home Logo

Last Modified on August 22, 2022