Mrs. Caldera's Math and Science Supply List for 2022-2023
Notebooks for my class only:
1 SINGLE Subject spiral notebook (for math)
1 SINGLE Subject spiral notebook (for science)
Small Spiral Notebook or Composition book - for warm-ups/Think Through Math work
Supplies needed at home for my class and can be used for all classes:
*Most of these you probably already have at home..
Supplies for when we go back into the classroom: students will need their own of each so they do not share with other students...
- pencil sharpener (if not using mechanical pencils)
- glue sticks or stapler
- highlighters (I like to make my notes colorful!)
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- ruler (we use this almost daily in math)
- basic calculator (only used for some chapters)
- pencils - lots
- mini stapler + staples - THIS IS A HUGE TIMESAVER!
- Dry-erase white board markers (any color) ex: Expo marker
- colored pencils, crayons, markers - so they do not have to share with other students - don't need all just something to color with..
- Optional - colored pens if you would like (I like to make notes colorful) - ex: flair pens, gel pens, etc.
- glue sticks - lots
- basic calculator