• General School Policies


    Any student riding a bike to school must supply a lock. Bikes must be stored in the fenced bike rack area. Students riding to school must wear bicycle helmets. Bikes are not allowed on the main campus.

    Skateboards, Skates, and Rollerblades

    Are not allowed on the school grounds at any time.

    Attendance Phone Line

    Parents are asked to contact the school by telephone each day if their child is absent to report  the following information:

    • Parent/guardian name
    • Date(s)
    • Reason for absence(s)
    • Student’s name and grade
    • Your phone number

    It is the student’s responsibility to make sure their absences are cleared; students have one day after they
    return to clear absences.


    All visitors are required to check in with the administration office upon entering campus. Parents wishing to visit classrooms must have approval 24 hours prior to their visit from the teacher and principal. Minors may not visit the school during school hours.


    Students must have a bus pass issued by the district Transportation Department to ride the bus. Students may only ride their assigned bus route.  Students are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at the bus stop and on the bus. The bus driver has disciplinary authority over students riding the bus.  For more information, contact the Transportation Department at (951) 696-1600 ext. 1195 or go to Bus Passes or Bus Routes

    Food Services

    Click Here for information about Food Services, links to menus, and how to add money to student accounts.

    Grade Reports

    All progress reports will be sent home with the students. Report cards will be mailed. If the report card does not reach home, a duplicate will be available in the Student Services office. Depending on workloads, it may take up to two working days to make a duplicate. Duplicate Progress Reports may be requested from the teacher.

    Health Services

    A district nurse and/or health technician will be present on campus five days per week. Students should obtain a pass from their teacher to receive medical attention. Students must have an up-to-date emergency card on file in the office in case of accidents. Parents will be notified of if a child is injured or ill and parents are responsible for transporting students, except in case of extreme emergency.

    Any student who is required to take prescribed medicine at school must have a written statement from their physician and parent/guardian detailing the method, amount, and time schedules by which such medication is to be taken. The medication must be brought in the original, labeled container and taken to the Health Office. Over the counter medications, vitamins or other pills are not allowed at school and need to be taken outside of school hours.  Click here for additional information on health services and resources or to download the authorization for medication. 

    Emergency Release/Health Form 

    An Emergency Release and Health Form is a required annual registration form. In order to properly care for students and notify parents when a student is ill or injured, California Education Code 49403 requires that all parents submit an emergency card with their home phone, work phone, and emergency contacts. 

    Current telephone numbers are necessary for staff to notify parents in the event of an emergency. Please include telephone numbers, including cell phones, and e-mail addresses where parents may be contacted during the school day.  Be sure to notify the office immediately about any changes of telephone numbers. 


    The library is open daily from 8:00 to 3:30. Library books may be checked out for two weeks and renewed for two more weeks. Textbooks are available to students to take home. Any lost library books or textbooks must be paid for. If books are later found and returned, a refund will be issued. Students must have an ID card to check out books.

    Withdraw from School

    Parents who plan to withdraw their student from the school district are asked to give the school two days advance notice. This notice must be presented to the Student Services Office where the parent will be given instructions for withdrawal procedures. All textbooks must be turned in and school fees and book fines paid before a student leaves or records will be withheld.

Last Modified on October 18, 2022